There is no argument anymore that creative people are very different from others. What makes creative people different from the rest of us? Neuroscience confirms that creative people think and act differently than the average person. Their brains are literally hardwired in a unique way.
Also, read 21 Ways to Unlock Your Creativity
If you love a highly creative person, you probably experience moments when it seems like they live in a completely different world than you. Truth is, they do. But trying to change them isn’t nearly as effective as trying to understand them. Also, read 9 Easy Things to Improve Your Memory
While there’s no “typical” creative type, there are some tell-tale characteristics and behaviors of highly creative people.
Here are 25 things they do differently.
1. They Want to Experience New Experiences.
2. They Are Not Afraid of Risks.
3. They Love to Be Alone.
4. They Get Inspired at the Least Expected Moment.
5. They Daydream. A Lot.
6. Failures and Mistakes Are Highly Motivating for Them.
7. They Get Easily Bored.
8. They Observe the World With the Eyes of a Child.
Click on Next Button to View Rest