As a designer we knows the creating a well-balanced design layout, making the best combination of color to paint the design and bringing together emotions to engage the audience is excruciating and painful. May be great designs comes by luck but not always. Graphic designer must listen, learn, make conscious design and remain eager to adapt to new things.
In this infographic by design blog DesignMantic features 8 simply defined steps how to teach yourself to become a killer designer and improve productivity. These 10 bad habits are killing your productivity. Also check : 9 Easy Things to Improve Your Memory.
Just have a look at the visual below. Do you agree that these 8 steps will lead you to designer greatness?
You may also take a look at our past articles;
- Inside The Mind of a Freelancer
- The Skill Set People Need to Be a Graphic Designer
- 10 Illustrations That Show How Best to Work in a Team
- As a Freelancer How to Say No to Client and Refuse Bad Projects
- Designers Vs Non-Designers, Both are Things Differently
Courtesy of: DesignMantic