CGfrog is Hiring: We’re one of the India’s fastest growing startups and the journey has only just begun. Joining CGfrog now means you become an integral part of this adventure.
So Are You Interested in Joining the CGfrog Team?
We are looking for Entry Level/Experienced Content Writer (Freelancers can also apply).
We’re looking for a part time/full time/freelance Content Writer, who will contribute regularly to our design school: a daily design publication & interactive tutorial platform, related to creativity and design. The article needs to deliver on time and should be unique and Copyscape checked.
Points to consider:
- Write or Rewrite unique and high-quality content with proper argumentation and logical thoughts’ development.
- Rewrite article should not be developed by any automated tool or synonym changes tool.
- Already published articles provided by admin team should be unique well rewritten and should not be plagiarized (checked by Copyscape).
- Meet the set deadlines.
- Can copy-paste any material from available Internet sources, But the article should be well rewritten, human developed and should not be plagiarized.
- Have impeccable knowledge of the English language norms and rules.
- Assist with creative research for the blog article.
- Work with the design team from conceptualisation to finalization of all visual assets.
- Having knowledge of SEO/SMO would be preferred.
- Excellent grasp of the English language — technically strong with a flair for creative writing
- Critical eye for both the overall copy structure and grammatical details
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A naturally creative and analytical thinker
- Interest and experience in design and content marketing is an edge
- You love to learn and easily pick up new skills
- Opportunity to get your name out to a global design-hungry community
- Work with a world-class content and design team
- Freelance status allows you to work remotely
- Working certificate provided by admin.
How to apply:
To apply simply drop us an email at [email protected].
We’d love to know the following:
- How you found us, and your experience of CGfrog so far.
- Why you think you’d be a great fit for the role, and for our team.
- Your salary expectations.
- Any relevant experience you have.
- If you like coffee (hint: we’re obsessed with drinking coffee, so it’s kind of a pre-requisite that you enjoy it too 😉 ).
There’s no need to feel any pressure with this email, we’re simply looking to get to know you a little better, and get a conversation going.