Freelancer Needs to Know: Did you know that America’s freelance workforce earned $1 Trillion in 2016? Freelancers will represent 40% of the US workforce by 2020. It is estimated that 94% of the 10 million jobs created in the past ten years are temp or freelance. This is how freelance is changing the economy.
- Inside the Mind of a Freelancer
- As a Freelancer How to Say No to Client and Refuse Bad Projects
- Freelance Graphic Designer, How to Work From Home
- How to Negotiate with Your Client For Better Prices
- This Email Tool Will Help You Say “No” to Free and Low-budget Work
Email marketing, blog management, app development, digital marketing, customer service, coding, SEO (search engine optimization) and web design are the most in-demand freelancer’s skills in 2017. With freelancer earning an average of $25K a year, it is becoming a tempting career path for senior college students and those who already graduated.
Below infographic, about 29 Facts by DigPerformance.com shows awesome facts and statistics about the freelancing world today. Valuable information for both freelancers and business owners… or simply those who are thinking of leaving the typical 9-to-5 job.