Require : Creative Director | Game Artist-Social Games (Junior/Senior/Art Lead) | ActionScript Programmer for Games Development
Location : Cochin
ChaYoWo Games is India’s leading game development outsourcing provider, providing innovative solutions in Game Development, Game Art & Animation, and Game Testing to the leading game studios in the world.
Currently we are looking for following positions:
1. Creative Director
Job Description : The Creative Director guides the art team in creating high quality art content for games on a variety of platforms. The person would work closely with the game producers, game visualizers, programmers and artists in framing the artistic vision of the game and executing it. The person would ensure that the game requirement is well communicated to the team and ensure that they are on the right track. The Creative Director will be responsible for documenting and scheduling asset development, managing the artist pool; assigning tasks to art staff and ensuring overall content quality.
- Should ensure the artistic quality of deliverables.
- Should work with producers and game visualizers to develop top-quality games.
- Create concept art to define the overall look and feel of game.
- Should be able to frame the game art production pipeline and set the art guidelines based on the game/client requirements.
- Accurately estimate the time required to complete tasks and should ensure that the art team follows the same.
- Should follow the game specifications to finish artwork on time and within requirements
- Should manage the art team and should train and mentor them based on requirements
- Should manage communication with clients about artistic and technical matter
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should be a self starter and should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Should be flexible to work beyond the assigned art tasks so as to ensure the overall quality of the games.
- Should be a proven artist & a team lead, exceptionally creative and should deliver high quality results on a timely manner.
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Painter, After Effects or other art/design-oriented programs is desirable
- Expert in Adobe Flash and Adobe Photoshop
- Should have working knowledge of 3Ds Max
- Experience in creating art and animation for games is preferred, not mandatory
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact and collaborate with the international clients and development team
- Should be dynamic , organized and a good team player
2. Game Artist-Social Games (Junior/Senior/Art Lead)
Job Description : Create character, background graphics, user interfaces and animations for social games on mobile and social web including Facebook.
Desired candidate Profile :
- Prior experience in social games is mandatory.
- Expert level skills in Flash and Adobe Photoshop.
- Expert in creating social game user interfaces.
- Expert in creating Flash animations and graphics.
- Expert in drawing.
- Highly skilled in character sketching, landscaping with good knowledge of perspectives.
- Should possess good knowledge about the optimization techniques.
3. ActionScript Programmer for Games Development
Desired candidate Profile:
- 1 to 3 years in Action Script.
- Hands on experience in ActionScript-3.0 and 2.0
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts
- Knowledge of Flash graphics and animation tools
- Games development experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
Interested candidates send your updated resume and showreel link to : [email protected]
* All logos and trademarks are the property of the respective owners.
[divider]This post is part of our Daily Job Alert Post Series of posts showing the great jobs opportunities collection. If you are a recruiter and want to post job, Please fill the form, once your post is approved, it will be published to our site.