Nope, no designer ever said any of this. We thought we’d hop on the #SaidNoDesignerEver bandwagon and compile a list of things we bet have never slipped through a designer’s lips. We have asked designers at our facebook page what they never want to say and got some funny answers through facebook comment. Here is the list. Hope you will like and share it.
We are opened to add more things, please comment with #SaidNoDesignerEver
You may also take a look at our past humours collection;
- 15 Funny Confessions of Designers You’d Never Expect
- Designers Vs Non-Designers, Both are Things Differently
- Catch the Double Meanings in the First Go When Designers Talk Dirty
- Illutrations Capture Love-Hate Relationship Between Designers and Clients
- Two Types of Design Clients in The World
The Things No Designer Has Ever Said
1 Free Unlimited Revisions
2 I Got Paid In Advance
3 I Never Use Comic Sans
4 No Worries Pay Me Whenever
5 C’mon Sit With Me While I Make Changes…!
6 Comic Sans Was Definitely The Right Choice!
7 No Problem Just Send Me Your Logo In Word…
8 Ok. You Tell Me What To Do?
9 The Clients Idea Is Better Than Mine
10 Lets Get Back To The First Option Before You Made Changes
11 I Have Helvetica And Definitely Don’t Need More Fonts