Never say yes all the time! As a designer we feel sometimes clients behave so weird that all you are left with is mere frustration and a bad mood. This is the most unfortunate truth is that it will all too often present itself in the form of a client, Sometimes they are very mean and sometimes selfish, No matter what energies you being a designer is shedding they are least bothered, They just want to get their tasks and projects done. They will pay you late or don’t want to pay and will expect more from your work. A website Pixelo shares 10 situations where designers should learn how to say “NO” to client.
- Say No to Free Designs, Otherwise It Will End Up in the Trash
- Two Types of Design Clients in The World
- 9 Excuses of Design Clients Who Don’t Want to Pay
- Client Vs Designer – Funny Gifs of When Client Comes Back With More Changes
- As a Freelancer How to Say No to Client and Refuse Bad Projects
- Pay Me! How to Get Paid For The Work That You Do
These posters are created for entertainment purpose only. After all, laughter is the best medicine! There’s certainly no offence to anyone. We absolutely love our clients! Share the stuff with your other designer friends who have been undergoing the same creepy questions by their clients. Subscribe us and leave your feedback to make us know your demands, requirements and all the stuff you want to get from the blog.
Here we go!