Do you find yourself thinking about how to increase your client value? Many freelancers assume our client cares only about the quality of our design work. While it’s true that he cares how awesome our design is, the client also cares about other things. An author of “The NU School” Ran Segall is talking about the five things your client cares about, and how to increase your value to him, and be able to charge more.
- How Designers Should Treat with Clients
- How to Negotiate with Your Client For Better Prices
- Infographic: The Profile of A Successful Graphic Designer
- 12 Best Ways to Learn Design for Free
- This Email Tool Will Help You Say “No” to Free and Low-budget Work
Below are 5 ways to bring in more clients and increase your value to him Here are 5 things your client cares about, and how to increase your value to him. Nail these, and you’ll be able to charge more for your work.
For details watch full video:
Source: The NU School