Reasons Not to Date or Marry a Designer: Designers are everywhere. Some girls like them and some girls don’t like them. We’re here to shed some light on why you shouldn’t date a designer. Now, these 52 reasons aren’t facts, they are merely points of reference to laugh about and have fun with.. after all, laughter is an excellent therapy for mind boost. Blow bolded my most obvious weaknesses. Previously we’ve also hosted Before You Date (or Marry) a Designer You Need 10 Things To Know.
- Designer’s Life: 40+ Reasons to Date A Designer
- Funny Memes That’ll Make Every Designer Laugh
- These Hilarious Client Stories Will Make You Cry With Laughter
- Designer Illustrates Horrible Clients And Their Ridiculous Requests For Free Work
- Emails From Horrible Clients That Designers “Love” to Read
Update: We have also published the part 2 version of this article named 52 More Reasons Not to Date or Marry a Designer
52 Reasons Not to Date or Marry a Designer:
Many of them are fairly true, What has been your experience?
1. They are probably not very rich.
2. There are millions of them out there, and they hate each other.
3. They cannot dine in a restaurant without critiquing the menu design.
4. They collect posters, menus, albums, and even brochures from the hospital.
5. They will analyze conversations in layers.
6. They always look tired, because they work all the time.
7. They spend all their money buying Apple products.
8. They drink and eat all kinds of weird shit just because they like the packaging.
9. They read Vogue and comics.
10. They hate Excel.
11. They won’t go out with you if you pair a pink top with a yellow skirt.
12. They replace regular water with beer.
13. They worship Mad Men.
14. If you go to a movie together, you’ll be the last to leave because they want to read the full list of credits.
15. You’ll probably not want to make them a birthday card, or holiday card, or I-wish-I-know-how-to-please-you card.
16. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. And Starbucks only.
17. They snark at mediocre logos they find around town or online.