Design Humor: 8 Ways to Get Shitty Clients: Designers are everywhere. Nobody wants to do freelance with the shitty clients. But if you really want this post is for you. When you looking for shitty clients, directory portal Craigslist/OLX is a great place where you can start. We all knows when no one is paying for your time, nobody cares if your time is properly used. So Say No to Free Designs, Now get back to this post, doing work for family members is an easy first step into working with shitty clients. And the last but not least, always say ‘Yes’ to every client, every budget, every revision. Being confident enough to say ‘Yes’ to a bad proposal is a good first step, but don’t stop there!
Don’t be selfish, share these hilarious points with your friends via Facebook or Twitter. Sharing is caring.
Find Below 8 Ways to Get Shitty Clients:
1. USE CRAIGSLIST/OLX
2. SHOW OLD WORK
3. LOWER YOUR RATES
4. OFFER DISCOUNTS
5. BE SHY
6. DO SPEC WORK
7. WORK FOR FAMILY
8. SAY YES TO EVERYTHING
- These Hilarious Client Stories Will Make You Cry With Laughter
- Designer Illustrates Horrible Clients And Their Ridiculous Requests For Free Work
- How Designers Should Treat with Clients
- 5 Things Every Designer Should Know When Dealing With Clients
- As a Freelancer How to Say No to Client and Refuse Bad Projects
Hope you like this post “Design Humor: 8 Ways to Get Shitty Clients (Client from Hell)” and share it.