Horrible Clients And Their Ridiculous Requests For Free Work: An artist and writer Ryan Estrada ask on his Twitter Account for quotations from people who want artists to work for free, A Toronto-based illustrator and graphic designer, Emmie Tsumura draws ‘For Exposure’ series for those people who want artists to work for free. Emmie Tsumura is worked as commissioned artist for Format Magazine.
- Say No to Free Designs, Otherwise, It Will End Up in the Trash
- This Email Tool Will Help You Say “No” to Free and Low-budget Work
- As a Freelancer How to Say No to Client and Refuse Bad Projects
- 12 Best Ways to Learn Design for Free
- 10 Times Designers Should Just Say “No” to Client