Expectations vs reality: The role that graphic designers and life of a graphic designer is not always pixel perfect. It is this constant process of analyzing customer tastes, client pet peeves, measly budgets, ideas, designing, re-designing and revision back to back, that may tire the most successful or creative of graphic designers out there. If you can relate, you are most certainly not alone.
Every client is unique and thinks differently and therefore, envisages the outcome differently. A graphic designer, unlike a doctor or an engineer, cannot just give one solution to solve a problem, and may need to offer multiple solutions that may suit the taste of a customer. And yet, still expect revisions and changes.
We hope our previous articles will amaze you
- 10 Times Designers Should Say No to Clients
- Designers Life : Funny, Painfully Honest Diagrams
- Say No to Free Designs, Otherwise It Will End Up in the Trash
- Two Types of Design Clients in The World
- 9 Excuses of Design Clients Who Don’t Want to Pay
- Client Vs Designer – Funny Gifs of When Client Comes Back With More Changes
- As a Freelancer How to Say No to Client and Refuse Bad Projects
We have designed some humorous but true posters about expectations vs reality, Can you identify with any of them?