You won’t believe but it’s true the graphic design industry is managed by women, and four out of five graphic designers are highly satisfied with their job. 47% Graphic designer works more than 40 hours per week. One out of five graphic designers are self-employed or have own business. Read this: How to start your own Graphic Design Business. Do you compare to the average age, location, and salary of other graphic designers?
- Top 5 The Most Common Mistakes Made By Designers
- 9 Ways to Become More Creative and Imaginative
- Infographic: The Profile of A Successful Graphic Designer
- How Designers Should Treat with Clients
- Infographic: Typical Personalities of a Graphic Designer
In this infographic designed by vexels.com, you will find other fun facts about graphic designers.