Marc Forster’s World War Z may have had a slightly turbulent trip to the big screen – it’s third act was re-worked at high cost – but the benefits have been clear, with a successful opening weekend and praise as a new kind of zombie film. A swathe of visual effects artists, led by effects supervisor Scott Farrar, helped realize the undead.
We sat down with four of the show’s vendors to discuss their key contributions:
1. The zombies take the US: Cinesite
2. From Israel to Cardiff: MPC
3. Scanning, 3D data capture and modelling: 2h3D and 4DMax
4. Stereo conversion: Prime Focus
* All logos, trademarks and images are the property of the respective owners.
[divider]This post is part of our Behind the Scenes Series the posts showing the Behind the Scenes talents. If you want to share something, please send us via Email.
Don’t forget to Subscribe with us to receive Daily Updates on your emails.
Read our Disclaimer : cgfrog/disclaimer/
We are always interested in hearing your thoughts. Please give us your opinion. Your feedback/comments is valuable to us and will help us improve your online experience at our blog.