Serif vs Sans Serif: As a designer we knows ever find it hard to choose between Serif and Sans Serif? If so, this Infographic of Serif vs Sans Serif The Final Battle might come in handy. The design runs through what type of typography is best suited to different project designs.
And the result? Serif is better for print and Sans is better for web. Off course this is not a hard rule.
A website Urban Fonts has created a clean infographic that explains what is the differences between serif and sans serif fonts. Hope you’ll learn when to use one over the other as well as examples and web usages.
Also check our past typography related post:
- 25 Brilliant Typographic Design examples
- Daily Dose: Don’t Stretch Fonts, Use Wider or Condensed Fonts
- Typography Tips: 10 Rules of Typography in Web Design
- Font Moods: Emotions Elicited By Different Types Of Fonts!
- 14 Terms That The Graphic Designers Always Get Wrong