Hello Frogians! Now anyone can write on CGfrog.
CGfrog is glad to announce that it is a multi-author website now. So, Frogians, get ready and polish your writing skills, cause it’s your chance to show to the world your flair for writing.
Here are a set of simple rules which you need to follow while posting any content on CGfrog. These rules are to ensure that the quality of posts and integrity of site remains high. Please make sure that you read the rules and follow them well to avoid any unpleasant unforeseen situations.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Post Frequency Rule: Currently we’ve planned to accept a maximum of 2 posts per day per author. However, this number may be increased in the future.
- Post Length Rule: Users love well researched, focused and crisp posts. But also ensure that your post has a minimum of 300 words in content and should cover the topic well.
- Post Formatting Rule: Structure your posts into small paragraphs with headings and subtitles, bullet points, and block quotes. Remember, a post that looks good, gets a good response as well.
- Avoid duplicate Rule: Avoid duplicate posts by ensuring the use of site search to decide your topic.
- Rich Media Rule: We all know that images speak a thousand words. It is highly recommended to add relevant images. This will make your blog post more visually appealing. (The poster is free to use one’s own or someone else’s image, but giving due credit is a must.) Minimum of 2 images is mandatory with every blog post.
- Image Requirements
- Do not link jack images with other sites and use of image hosting services is prohibited.
- Click on icon to add an Image, Embed Code, Link, Gif to the post.
- To upload ‘Featured Image’: Click on add thumbnail.
- Recommended image size for Featured Image (post thumbnail): 768×450 pixels; maximum weight is 2Mb
- Don’t use watermarks as they make the image, ugly.
- While uploading more than one image, Make sure you put them all in one post.
- Adding a Video
- DO NOT post SCREENCAPS from the video – post real video instead!.
- Click on to add an embed code.
- Image Requirements
- Quality Rule:
- Plagiarism is a strict no-no at CGfrog. We would love to see your creativity on a topic chosen by you. Please remember, the post must be your original work, should not be copied and re-formatted smartly. We use online tools for checking plagiarism and content duplication.
- The post/article should be framed for CGfrog exclusively. It should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web including your own blog ( as neither party benefits from duplicate content)
- Quality is the main criteria for accepting any posts.The following could be reasons for your article being rejected:
- An article without thumbnail
- Unacceptably erotic content
- Irrelevant/Useless content
- Watermarked images
- Submissions in English language only. Article written in any other languages that cannot be easily translated and interpreted will be removed.
- Self Promotion Rule:
- The Authors’ bio should be short and brief. This will help your readers recognize you and also be beneficial if you seek a career as a professional blogger.
- No business promotion allowed. All accounts using business names and/or logos (real or fake) will be banned permanently.
- Your profile must have your picture in Gravatar. (It won’t get approved if you don’t have one)
- A byline is added and your profile will be visible below your post. So don’t add anything for self-promotion or promotion of paid service.
- Adding your social networking profile links to your profile will bring you more fans and followers for sure.
- Links Rule:
- No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in posts. We strictly won’t allow placement of any of your affiliate links in our blog. However, we appreciate and respect good writers and give quality backlinks in return for your contribution at CGfrog.
- You can include up to 2 links in your profile (which will appear within author bio at the bottom of the article). But please remember that these links must point to your personal blog.
- Within the first two third of the article, you must include links to a live cgfrog.com article. (Keyword and URL of your choice, not main page.)
- You may include links within the article, but they must be relevant resources to the article and topic discussed and highly desirable. Do not submit or write articles around a topic just to get a link placed within the article. Maximum of two outbound resources per post.
- Comments Rule: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published replying on comments within 48 hours is mandatory, if you do not reply within this time limit, links from your story and any credit will be removed.
- Copyright Rule:
- Copyright infringement in case of any content will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts and comments.
- Copyrighted materials (text, images) should not be used without informing or permission by the relevant owners, or even without attributing the content to the said owners.
- By submitting posts to cgfrog.com, you give us the right of ownership of the post. This will help us to deal with any DMCA related issues in the future.
- We reserve the right to remove links, edit the post as needed (for example to fix spelling or grammar errors) and to reject post that we feel is not appropriate for this blog. We also host the right to accept or reject our post.
- Post/Article Moderation: Please note that all the newly submitted posts will be held back for moderation. It will take us a few days to either accept or reject the post.
Save the draft first to see a preview of the post. Once you hit submit button you can’t edit your post/article.
More attractive posts will fetch you more readers and it will ultimately increase your rank on the website. So, give it your best shot!
P.S. By submitting text, photos, and videos to CGfrog.com, you agree with term and conditions of CGfrog and agree that the content does not infringe or violate someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
Thank you for reading through. Happy posting!!