Here we are with an exciting Photoshop quiz for you all. This quiz is about how you use Photoshop and its tools while designing.
Some designers are an absolute pro when they work, while some others may not be the expert. Photoshop is used in a different way by different designers. The basic difference lies in the usage of tools.
Also, these differences exist because of the different preferences and tastes of the designers.
Take this Photoshop quiz to test your skills
Each question in this quiz has three options. In the end, a designer will be categorized as a pro, an intermediate level designer and one who is a novice. This results will be system generated depending upon the choices that you make.
Do share this post with Photoshop quiz with your friends and see what level of designers are they. Share this post and have fun with your friends sharing your achievements with them.
Here are some more quizzes for you all, just in case you might want to try them…
1 If you want to make a cutout, which tool would you prefer?
- Magnetic lasso tool
- Quick selection tool
- Pen tool
2 If a client gives you a project where you need to create a logo, you would…
- Prefer single color
- Prefer two color gradients
- Prefer more than two color gradient
3 When you finalize a project…
- You keep all the layers with default names.
- You merge all the layers.
- You keep all the layers but rename them properly.
4 To fill color, you would prefer…
- You use the shortcut [ cmd+delete ] for forground or [ alt+delete ] for background color.
- You open the color picker and choose any shade of the required color.
- You open the color picker and put the exact color code of the required color.
5 When you make a design containing text, how many font styles would you use?
- You would use maximum three fonts.
- You would use more than five fonts.
- You don’t care about the number of fonts you use.
6 To select a layer, what method would you use?
- You would select the “Auto select option”.
- You would select manual selection.
- You would use shortcut [ cmd and select the layer ].
7 To retouch skin tone, which option would you prefer?
- You would use the Gaussian blur filter.
- You would prefer Median filter.
- You would prefer all the manual retouch method.
8 When you want to create a circle while designing a logo, you would use…
- Elliptical marquee tool but in large dimension.
- Ellips tool
- Elliptical marquee tool
9 While designing a brochure, what resolution would you prefer?
10 When your client wants to fill all the white space or increase the font size in your design…
- You stretch the font to fill the white space.
- You transform the font to increase its size.
- You select the font and put the font size value to increase its size.
11 When you want to duplicate any layer, you would…
- Press [ alt key ] and drag the current layer to make a duplicate layer.
- Select the current layer and drag it to the “Create a new layer” Tab.
- Prefer to use the shortcut [ cmd+J ] to duplicate the layer.
Take This Photoshop Quiz to Test Your SkillsCreated on
- Quiz result
Congratulations on completing the quiz. You are here because you are a beginner. There’s a lot to learn and a very long way to go. Keep practicing; we’re sure you are doing a great job!!
- Quiz result
Congratulations on completing the quiz. You are here because you are at the intermediate level of designing. Keep practicing; we’re sure you are doing a great job!! Some of your ways of using the tools might not be an expert. Try incorporating those practices into your working which makes you an expert.
- Quiz result
Congratulations on completing the quiz. You are here because you are an expert. Yay Yay!!
Keep practicing since there’s always some room for improvement. Keep yourself updated with the latest design trends and rock it like you’ve already been doing.