A New York-based designer and educator person has since created a website “www.ahelpfuldiagram.com” by Mitch Goldstein which is packed with some logistician diagrams that creatively and accurately captures the life, struggles and views of a designer or design student. This series has titled ‘A useful Diagram’, the website options easy, painfully honest diagrams concerning portfolios, hoarding fonts, specialisation and social life that most designers can likely be able to relate to.
We have hosted blow some diagrams to amaze you or you can visit the website to look at these brutally honest diagrams. do you agree with them?
We hope our previous articles will amaze you
- 10 Times Designers Should Say No to Clients
- Say No to Free Designs, Otherwise It Will End Up in the Trash
- Two Types of Design Clients in The World
- 9 Excuses of Design Clients Who Don’t Want to Pay
- Client Vs Designer – Funny Gifs of When Client Comes Back With More Changes
- As a Freelancer How to Say No to Client and Refuse Bad Projects