“Everything is negotiable. Whether or not the negotiation is easy is another thing.” It would be pretty frustrating! every time when we meet a client or ask for a raise or negotiate our salary (If worked in a full-time).
For freelancer the most common unfortunate truth is that it will all too often present itself in the form of a client who want to bargaining or sometimes refuses to pay for your design service. Read this : As a Freelancer How to Say No to Client and Refuse Bad Projects.
You may also take a look at our relevant articles;
- Its Time to Say No to Free Design
- 25 Reasons to Pay For Professional Designer
- How a Smart Designer Completely Rock Their Client in First Meeting
- What not to say to a Graphic Designer
- F*ck You, Pay Me! How to Get Paid For The Work That You Do