Graphic Design Trends 2019: Here we discuss predictions of graphic design trends 2019. At the end of the year, We all designer want to know about what graphic design trends 2019 would be. This is our first post on the design trends we never posted on design trends before. But we can say with confidence that the coming year 2019 would a strong at with many wonderful graphic, web, print, editorial, package, and other kinds of designs as the current year 2018.
Now we are at the end of 2019 is less than 2 months away, we are absolutely thrilled to find out if we’ll be witnessing a total apocalypse in the world of graphic design or everything will just stay the same old, same old. We are definitely seeing designers taking several directions. We’ve found out that…
So you’re going to need to take it up an extra notch, or three, to be seen and heard in 2019. That means more vivid colors palettes, bold fonts, and futuristic patterns.
Don’t Miss Previously Posts:
- Download Free Duotone Photoshop Actions to Make Your Stylish Images
- Color Shades Name: It’s Bubblegum Not Dark Pink, Name Correctly of Any Color
- 17 Habits of a Bad Graphic Designer
- 28 Shades of Red Color, Correct Name of All Red Colors with HEX and RGB Codes
- What’s Your Favorite Color? Know Your Color Preferences
Top Graphic Design Trends 2019
- Pops of Vivid Colors
- Strong Typographic Focal Points
- Futuristic Influences Are Mainstream
- Light and Dark Color Schemes
- Complex Gradients and Duotones
- New “Colorful Minimalism”
- Dynamic and Complicated Hand-Drawn Illustrations
- Authentic and Genuine Stock Photos
Without further Ado, Let’s get started to discover more details about graphic design trends 2019.